To know me is to know that I love any & everything taco related! I’ll be honest, I was inspired by an episode of Life of Kylie [I won’t lie, I watched it] when the youngest Kardashian/Jenner declared that she ate shrimp tacos EVERY DAY. With Kylie as my muse, I set out to my kitchen to put together a simple, flavorful shrimp taco meal of my own.
Check out my Shrimp Taco recipe here…
– 1/2 lb. thawed cooked shrimp, deveined & tails removed
– juice of 1/2 lime
– 1/4 white onion, diced
– 1/4 cilantro, chopped
– 1 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
– 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
– Salt & pepper, to taste
– 1 tbsp. olive oil
– 3-4 hard shell tacos
Prep time: 5 minutes – Cook time: 10 minutes – Total Time: 25 minutes
1. Heat olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
2. Add onions. Season with cayenne pepper, salt, & pepper. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add shrimp, lime juice, and Old Bay seasoning. Mix well. Simmer 3-5 minutes.
4. Divide shrimp into taco shells. Garnish with preferred toppings. [I used guac, salsa, & cilantro].
5. Serve immediately & enjoy!
Honestly, I see where Kylie was coming from – I could easily eat these tacos every single day. What’s your favorite way to have tacos?