It’s so easy to let weeknight dinners fall through the cracks and to just order take out, instead of whipping up a homemade meal – BUT that doesn’t have to be the case. Quick meals, like this Pan-Seared Fish & Avocado Tostada, are simple & speedy recipes that will have you chowing down in no time flat!
– 1 whole wheat tortilla
– 2 ounces tilapia
– 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
– 1/4 jalapeño, sliced
– 1/4 cup avocado, sliced
– 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
Prep time: 5 minutes – Cook time: 10 minutes
1. Preaheat oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle olive oil into a pan over medium heat.
2. Add jalapeño, red onion, and garlic to the pan and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Add fish and continue cooking until – about 5 minutes each side.
3. While fish is cooking, toast tortilla in the warmed oven for 3-5 minutes.
4. Top toasted tortilla with pan-seared tilapia, sautéed veggies, avocado, sliced radishes, and cilantro.
Enjoy with a glass of white wine!