If you only remember one thing from this blog, please let it be my love for wings – they may actually be my one true love. Although, they’re no doubt delectable they can be a tricky dish to serve at a party. Enter my go-to party recipe: Buffalo Chicken Dip! You still get all of the same beautiful flavors as a batch of wings, but with none of the messy bones – or just general mess. This recipe is a bit lower in calories than your typical dip, but it still hits the mark in the taste department.
– 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
– 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
– 3/4 cup hot sauce
– 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
– 1/4 cup shredded colby jack cheese
– 1/4 cup cubed Mozzarella cheese
Prep time: 5 minutes — Cook time: 4 hours
1. Combine all ingredients in a crockpot & stir until well mixed.
2. Heat on low for 4 hours, or until cheese is melted. Stir about once every hour.
3. Serve immediately or keep crockpot on warm while serving.
Enjoy with celery, tortilla chips, or french bread cubes!