Breakfast is truly what makes the world go ’round. Most breakfast dishes contain similar ingredients, but the preparation is what makes each dish stand apart. If you’re looking for a quick & easy – not to mention delicious – recipe to add to your homemade brunch rotation then look no further. This light & fluffy Veggie & Ham Frittata will surely fit the bill…
– 7 eggs
– 1/2 cup shredded spicy Monterey Jack cheese
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup ham, chopped
– 1/4 red pepper, chopped
– 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
– 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
– 1/8 cup jalapeños, chopped
– 1/4 tsp. black pepper
– 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
– 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
Prep time: 5 minutes – Cook time: 25 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs & milk. Then add ham, peppers, jalapeños, spices, and 1/2 of the cheese. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour the mixture in the pie pan and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, until frittata is golden and egg is fully set. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite egg dish?