Preparing a well-balanced dinner after a long day can seem like a particularly overwhelming task. However, your diet shouldn’t have to suffer as a result of your hectic life. Quick and easy recipes, like this Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps one, are here to save the day. In under 20-mintues, you can have a filling and healthy dinner!
– 4 oz. Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Mediterranean Chicken breast, diced
– 1 small head red leaf lettuce or butter lettuce
– 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
– 1/4 cup white mushrooms, chopped
– 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– Salt & pepper, to taste
– Crushed red pepper (optional)
Prep time: 5 minutes – Cook time: 8-12 minutes
1. In a skillet, over medium-high heat drizzle olive oil. Add onion, mushrooms, and green onion and sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
2. Add diced chicken to skillet and continue cooking for 5-7 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
3. Place a spoonful of the veggie & chicken mixture on top of a lettuce leaf. Drizzle with olive oil & garnish with crushed red pepper (optional).
Dive in & enjoy!