If you’re in Southern California October 17th – 18th & aren’t going to CAKE, then you’re missing out on what will literally be the sweetest party ever. CAKE: The Sweets & Party Expo will be taking over the Orange County Fair Grounds for the weekend – uniting foodies, bakers, celebrities, and sweet lovers in the name of cake!
What you need to know:
– Admission includes: access to the show floor, samples, access to demonstrations, and a chance to win door prizes every hour.
– Lots of samples from sweet vendors like: Radiant Cakes, The Dessert Lab, & Jen & Joe’s Cookie Dough – just to name a few.
– Classes & Private Demos available throughout the weekend: Get tickets here.
– Book signing with author Gemma Touchstone of her new book “PARTY STYLE.
– Live professional & amateur cake decorating competitions.
Who will be there:
– Gemma Touchstone: Gemma’s Party Style
– Melody Brandon: Sweet & Saucy Shop
– Emmalee Rainbow: Man vs. Child
– Albert Daniel: Albert’s Petite Sweets
– Joshua John Russell: Cake Decorator Extraordinaire
– And many more!
If you don’t already have tickets to CAKE, never fear! Click here for Friends & Family Access to the event – for just $5 (regularly $45)! Or better yet, enter a raffle sponsored by CAKE to win 2 VIP tickets (valued at $500) or 4 general admission tickets (valued at $180) – may the odds be ever in your favor…