As summer is on its way out – cue “Summertime Sadness” – there’s no better way to bid it farewell than with a fruity sangria! The beauty of sangria is that you really can’t go wrong, regardless of what fruit, wine, or mixers you decide to mix together. This Nectarine & Cranberry Sangria recipe I’ve concocted is an optimal and refreshing blend of sweet flavors for a summer send off.
– 1 bottle (750 ml) white wine of choice (I used an inexpensive Sauvignon blanc)
– 1 cup caramel flavored vodka (or any other flavor your heart desires)
– 2 nectarines, sliced
– 2 cups frozen cranberries
– 2 cups white grape peach juice
– 1/4 cup brandy
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
Prep time: 5 minutes – Chill time: 2-8 hours
1. In a serving pitcher, mix brown sugar and brandy until dissolved.
2. Add all other ingredients and stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
3. Stir gently before serving. Enjoy!