If you haven’t caught on yet – I’m a sucker for sweets of any and all kind. However, cookies will always hold a near and dear place in my heart. Adding a bit of pudding to this Confetti Cookie Bar recipe leads to an especially delicious & gooey treat. Give this recipe a try and you’ll be diving into cookie heaven in less than 30 minutes!
– 1 box (18.9 oz.) Funfetti cake mix
– 2 large eggs
– 1/3 cup of canola or vegetable oil
– 1/2 box (1.75 oz.) of french vanilla dry instant pudding mix
– 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
Prep time: 5 minutes — Bake time: 15-17 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9″x13″ baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until well mixed. The mixture should be the consistency of cookie dough.
3. Spread cookie dough evenly into baking pan. Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Remove cookie bars from oven and let them cool completely. Once bars are cooled, cut into 2″ squares.
Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar & enjoy!
What’s your favorite sweet treat recipe?