While burgers and hotdogs always seem to steal the shine at any summertime gathering. Side dishes, like pasta salad, deserve a little credit too! After all, we aren’t all carnivores. This super delicious and ridiculously easy Pasta Salad recipe is all that you need to make your backyard BBQ complete.
– 1 12 oz. box of pasta, cooked & chilled
– 1 cup Italian dressing
– 1/3 cup colby jack cheese (or cheese of choice), chopped
– 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
– 1/3 cup roma tomatoes, chopped
– 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
– 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
– 1/4 bacon, cooked & chopped
Prep time: 20 minutes
1. Combine pasta, all veggies, and bacon in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
2. Add dressing and cheese. Mix all ingredients until well combined and dressing is evenly distributed.
What’s your favorite summertime side dish?