Summertime, and the grillin’ is easy! BBQ-ing is a very simple way to whip up a delicious, nutritious, and quick meal with minimal ingredients and grunt work. Anything from veggies to ribs to this effortless Grilled Turkey Burger recipe can amp up your summertime feasts.
– 1 lb. ground turkey
– 1/4 cup diced green onion
– 1/4 cup diced red onion
– 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
– 1/4 cup cubed colby jack cheese
– Sea salt & pepper, to taste
Prep time: 10 minutes – Grill time: 15 minutes
1. Combine ground turkey, veggies, breadcrumbs, and seasoning in a medium sized bowl. Mix well, using your hands, until all ingredients are well combined.
2. Add cheese and bacon to mixture. Mix until well combined.
3. Divide mixture into patties, about size of your palm. Flatten and round out edges of the patties.
4. Place patties on a warm grill, close the lid, and let them cook on each side for approx. 7-8 minutes on each side or until fully cooked on the inside and brown on the outside.
5. Serve on a hamburger bun & top with condiments and veggies of your choice!
Happy grilling! Enjoy!