It’s easy to get stuck in a rut when it comes to lunch. If you’re looking for something new to thrown into your lunchtime rotation, then give this Chipotle Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe a whirl! In less than 10 minutes you’ll be diving into a spicy, cheesy delight – what more could a girl ask for?!
– 2 slices of bread
– 3-4 pieces of Chipotle chicken breast, sliced
– 3-4 pieces of Colby Jack cheese, sliced
– 1 tbsp. butter, softened
– 1/2 avocado, sliced
Prep time: 2-3 minutes – Cook time: 5-7 minutes
1. Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice in a pan over medium heat – buttered side down. Stack 1/2 of cheese, then 1/2 of sliced chicken, and top with avocado slices. Season lightly with salt & pepper, if desired.
2. Stack remaining cheese , sliced chicken, and top with second slice of bread – buttered side up. Let cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
3. Flip and cook on other side for another 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is fully melted.
Enjoy for a perfect summertime snack!