Slow cookers have to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Using a slow cooker makes creating a delicious meal so much easier! You can mix in almost any vegetable with your choice of protein & seasonings, and 6 hours later you’ve got a
gourmet home cooked meal. My Slow Cooker Sriracha Chicken & Vegetable recipe is ideal for when you have a busy week but don’t want to sacrifice dinner – which no one ever should.
– 1 lb. sriracha marinated chicken chicken breasts (I used pre-seasoned Foster Farms chicken breasts)
– 1 cup chopped mushrooms
– 1 cup chopped green pepper
– 1/4 cup water
– 1/2 cup chopped white onion
– 1/2 cup diced cilantro
– 1/4 cup chopped jalapeño
– 1 tsp. garlic powder
– 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
Prep time: 15 minutes – Cook time: 6 hours
1. Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. First, the chicken, then veggies, and lastly water & seasonings.
3. Once chicken is tender and fully cooked (you can cut it open to be sure there is no pink meat on inside), turn off the crock pot & serve.
Enjoy over rice or chilled rice noodles!
What’s your favorite slow cooker recipe?