No taco night is complete without without a little kick, and these Cheesy Jalapeños Poppers are sure to spice up your life! This Weight Watchers-inspired recipe is a slightly more guilt-free way to enjoy a spicy, cheesy, and delicious jalapeño poppers.
– 5 jalapeños
– 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
– 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese
– 1 tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
Prep time: 12 minutes – Cook time: 25 minutes – Yields: 10 poppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix the shredded cheese, cream cheese, and mayonnaise until well combined.
3. Halve jalapeños lengthwise and remove seeds. Then spread cheese mixture into each jalapeño half.
4. Place peppers on the baking sheet and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
5. Bake peppers until cheese is golden brown – about 25 minutes.