You know what they say – A healthy breakfast is the best way to start the day! I’ve been a faithful breakfast eater for the past 26 years and can’t go on without at least a little something to munch on in the morning. Overnight oats are an easy and tasty way to get some nutrients in the morning, without having to get out of bed early to make it happen. If you’re looking for a grab & go breakfast, then give these Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats a try!
– 1 medium banana
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 1 cup almond milk
– 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1 tsp. cocoa powder
– 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Prep time: 5 mins – Chill time: 6 hours
1. In a bowl, slice your banana, then mash with a fork.
2. Add all other ingredients to the bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Pour into an air-tight container & refrigerate overnight (or at least 4-6 hours).
4. Stir your oats once you remove them from the fridge & garnish with a dash of cinnamon or toppings of your choice.