Coffee before everything is my life motto – always & forever. Although I’m a black coffee kinda girl Monday thru Friday, on the weekends I like to let loose and mix things up a bit. If your pjs are too comfy to change out of to stand in line at Starbucks, try this homemade Mocha Blended Iced Coffee recipe to satisfy your caffeine craving.
– 1/2 cup espresso or bold brewed coffee (chilled)
– 1/4 cup almond milk
– 2 tsp. cocoa powder
– 1 tsp. peanut butter
– 1/8 cup white chocolate chips (softened for easy blending)
– 6-8 ice cubes
– Splash of vanilla extract
Prep time: 5 mins – Blend time: 1 min
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover.
2. Blend until smooth. Garnish with a dash of cinnamon.