Anyone that knows anything about me knows that brunching is my one true passion in life. A life filled with bottomless mimosa brunches would be my actual real dream come true. While that’s 100% unrealistic, I do still love to enjoy a nice home cooked brunch on the weekends. This Avocado & Egg White Bake recipe is easy, quick, and most importantly, delicious!
– 1 avocado
– 3 tbsp. liquid egg whites
– 1/4 cup of reduced-fat shredded cheese
– Sea salt & pepper to taste
Prep time: 5 minutes – Bake time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven 425 degrees. Cover a small baking pan with alumium foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
2. Slice avocado in half and remove pit. You may want to scoop a little of the avocado pulp out to create a deeper hole for the egg whites.
3. Pour egg whites in each half of the avocado (about 1 1/2 tbsp each). Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Sprinkle cheese over avocado and throw into the oven for about 15 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes, then enjoy your delicious & nutritious brunch with a cup of coffee!