Not only is baking a relaxing way to relieve mid-week stress, but it also satisfies my never-ending sweet tooth! These Funfetti white chocolate chip cookies are a breeze to make and taste oh-so heavenly…
– 1 box Funfetti Cake mix
– 2 large egg whites (1/3 cup of liquid egg whites)
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
– 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Prep time: 10 minutes – Bake time: 12 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine cake mix, egg whites, and butter in a bowl. Once well combined, add white chocolate chips (and a splash of vanilla for a flavor boost!).
3. Sprinkle a little powdered sugar onto a rolling board (or a small plate) and roll 1 tbsp. of cookie dough in powdered sugar before placing on the baking sheet.
4. Bake cookies for 12 minutes, until edges of cookies are golden brown. Remove cookies from oven and let completely cool – about 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the remainder of powdered sugar over cookies & enjoy!
Yields about 30 cookies.